- I met my husband at a Singles Ward Blood Drive - isn't that good movie material for the Singles 3rd Ward??? I was so unconcerned with meeting guys that I brought my MOM along... how dumb was I? I guess it didn't matter... I got rejected for donation (I often do because of low iron counts...) and I met Eric at the cookie table while I waited for my mom.
- I'm very weird (anal, maybe...) about how I load my dishwasher... everything has a specific place to go and if someone else is loading, I have to walk away, lest I offend them by re-arranging how the dishes are loaded! Interestingly enough, I hate doing dishes.... go figure!
- I love to decorate rooms in my house, but I'm cheap and I'm slow. I'll spend months planning a room, and finding ways to do cute things for next to no money... but once I get going on it, I'm a mad woman until it's done... I hate half finished decor!
- I'm a classic backseat driver. I have a hard time riding shotgun with most people... I'd much rather be the one driving. I think I must have control issues... this is why I don't like flying... not thrilled with my life being in someone else's (as in the pilot) hands.... I'm absolutely NOT going to be able to teach my kids to drive - I'll have a heart attack first!
- Disneyland is my favorite vacation destination... Maui is a close second... but Disneyland is better.... :)
- I'm terrified of the ocean. I grew up in Northern California where shark attacks happened frequently. I just can't go in any water that isn't clear and I never even watched the movie Jaws... but the idea of it scarred me for life. I will snorkel in Maui, but I'm only good for 10-15 minutes and then I'm heading back to the beach....
- I can't multitask at the grocery store... I see people all the time cruising down the grocery isles and gabbing the on phone at the same time. I can't do it... it's pathetic, because I'm generally a good multitasker. When my mom happens to buzz my cell while I'm at the grocery store, I'll stop dead in my tracks, talk for 2 minutes and then tell her I'm grocery shopping and I'll have to call her back!
So, I'm tagging anyone who has me linked on their blog... you know who you are... except Elise!
1 comment:
I'm a little shocked you picked Disneyland over Maui.
Post a Comment