Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Today I'm going to list some of the often "overlooked" blessings I have:


I'm grateful for carpet because when my 2 year old throws himself down in a fit, he doesn't get a concussion.

I'm grateful for the ability Brayden has to have a tantrum... it means he has determination, stubborness, spunk, creativity and above all free will!

I'm grateful for a BBQ so I don't have to run my oven for 3-4 hours cooking a turkey today.

I'm grateful for the internet... it provides an "outlet" for me when I need to escape from motherhood for just a couple minutes!

I'm grateful for disposable diapers - I can't believe that 13 years ago, I thought I'd try to save money by using cloth diapers (that lasted less than a month!)

I'm grateful for email - it helps me keep touch with my far away friends and family.

I'm grateful for digital cameras - if I never scrapbook my pictures it's okay, at least they are safe on CD's.

I'm so grateful for modern medicine - today I'm especially grateful for Sudafed and Tylenol!

What "overlooked" blessings are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm with you on all of those (insert "Max" where Brayden's name is).

Craig said...

I am thankful for you and your family--Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails