Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Fog

No, it's not foggy in the weather sense...


Saturday was a crazy busy day... so many things we were trying to get done since we couldn't go out shopping on Sunday, and didn't want to have to go out to the stores today.

Our Sunday Christmas Program at church was WONDERFUL. I truly came home from church with all my make up cried off and felt the spirit so strongly. I really needed it.

Then on Sunday, while making dinner, I developed this weird headache... for anyone who gets motionsick, you will know what I'm talking about - it felt like that weird headache you get right when you know you are starting to get car sick... it was weird because I was home and not doing anything unusual. So, about 9:30, I decided to take two Meclizine. It's an anti nausea pill that works really well to prevent motion sickness and it really helps with all things in this area. I normally take one pill as a preventative when I know I'm going to need it, but the bottle says you can take one or two, so I decided to take two in hopes that I would be able to get a really good night's sleep and wake up headache free. Well, for whatever reason it took me until well after midnight to get to sleep, but boy I really slept. Eric couldn't drag me out of bed today for anything. I finally drug(no pun intended) myself out of bed about 9:00 ish, and took a shower hoping that would help. It didn't help too much - so I went downstairs and tried to eat some breakfast, but really all I wanted to do was go back to bed. If it had been any other day of the year besides Christmas Eve, I probably would have just gone back to bed. But, Eric had 2-3 errands to run and so did I, so we set out to get everything done. After 2 diet cokes, I was more awake, but all day, I felt like I had a medicine overhang. It didn't really wear off until after dinner tonight. The great part about it, was that it totally relaxed me and when I would normally be stressed to the max on Christmas Eve, today, I just didn't care at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christie, do you struggle with vertigo? I am soo sorry if that is something chronic you have to deal with :(

can you email me again... I thought I saved your address and I didn't... I have a question for you about your blog set up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails