is the Staples Commercial that they show every August. It shows a father in Staples picking up school supplies for his less than enthusiastic kids. In the background, you hear the classic Christmas song "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". The grin on the father's face is ear to ear, and his children are trudging down the isles. It's absolutely HILARIOUS!! I guess it's a testament to advertising that instead of thinking of Christmas when I hear this song, instead I think of school supplies.
Here's a link to a site that has a copy of the commericial (the quality is bad, but you still get the idea):
http://www.advertisementave.com/tv/ad.asp?u_player=mediaplayer&adid=372
(Sorry, you are going to have to cut and paste this one - blogger doesn't want to link it for me... I've tried at least a dozen times!)
1 comment:
Hi Guys.
I have set up a blog as well, and am shutting down the easy site. So link up and I'll make a point of updating regularly.
www.adamanddelia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment