Ian had his final soccer game for the season today. It's a winter league that runs for a six week season. Ideal for us (now that we have a boat) so we can keep the "warm" Saturdays free for wakeboarding, etc. With such a short season, the kids are just now starting to show improvement with their skills. Such is the case with Ian - the first couple games, he had really reverted to his "non soccer playing" self. The last two games were a dramatic improvement in both his skills and confidence! Today he scored 2 goals in the 4th quarter (something he's NEVER done before!) And, of course, he picked his day to be a superstar when I had to be home with a house full of girls who slept over! Oh well, maybe having dad there was his lucky charm!
1 comment:
ok sorry this comment has nothing to do with soccor, but first off, the bathroom looks awesome. My friend keeps pushing me to paint my house, she says she'll round up a group of girls so it goes fast and easy for me, but just waiting for the right time and wondering if it's ok cause I'm pregnant. At any rate, all extra money is going toward a car but I'm sure we'll do it this year sometime. And, my natural hair is straight as a board, no curl, and it used to be a decent blonde color but the older I got the more it turned into that dirty "can't decide whether to be blonde or brown" color. So, yes I'm always doing different stuff with it.
Post a Comment