So I finished painting my bathroom on Thursday - I LOVE it! I'm so happy to say it's all finished and now I'm wanting to put up some pictures and things on the walls that I've been saving from my last house and hadn't really found a home for them. Now I have a plan for them and can't wait to dust them off and hang them up!
2 comments:
Hooray for you! It looks GREAT! You inspired me to paint out toilet closet I mentioned previously. I used paint we had left over from our bedroom. It's an area that doesn't really matter in the big picture, but you are right -- what a differnce! Yours was such a big job -- how great to have it finished and be able to enjoy. Janine
It looks so good! I am so jealous. Our whole house is still white. Someday...
Post a Comment