Thursday, February 7, 2008

What comes from....

Determination, A #5 combo from Jack in the Box (ultimate cheeseburger, curly fries and dr. pepper), and two and a half hours of listening to Edward and Bella (aka Twilight...)

The ultimate motivator - I don't like having to trapse down the hall at 5:00 a.m. to use the "kids" bathroom - yuck!!!! It always smells no matter how much it gets cleaned!

Now I can spend the rest of the evening watching Lost and folding the 5 loads of laundry I washed yesterday.....

5 comments:

Dezaree said...

Yahoo. At least your almost there! How exciting. I would offer my services to come and help, but I am still sick. I think this is never going to end. I can't even talk anymore. So this is my official "I am not going to be making it to the Chocolate night" notification. I HATE being sick. Good luck with the tile.

Craig said...

Good Work! I bet Eric is pretty amazed with what you have accomplished. So is Saturday tile install day? -- Dad

Iver said...

How miserable! I despise doing work like that, particularly when you know how it's supposed to go and then it doesn't go that way. Sometimes I think they lie a little on HGTV! Really! You can do this in a weekend! Right. But in the end, you'll have a much nicer bathroom with tile throughout. Congrats on your accomplishment. J

Kristen said...

Hey!! It is coming along!! That is great! Yeah for Bella and Edward also! Last night my personal trainer was like, "I am reading the best book, and I really think you should read it...it is called 'Twilight'"! Ha! I beat her to it!! I love those books. I am coming to the girls night out tonight if the invite is still there! I can't wait to see everyone!

Sheri said...

How great is Lost? I've get so freaked out watching it and it's so fun dissecting it the next day with Ian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails