This island's not deserted, but beautiful anyway....
1. What 3 foods would you hope you could find on the island?
First... Diet Coke
Second... nothing beats a Double Double (with Diet Coke....)
Third, Beef Broccoli... because in my desereted island fantasy, I'm not allergic to sesame!
2. What 5 full albums would you have to have with you? ( play the game, dont think about how to play them LOl)
Les Mis is my favorite "sing along" kind of CD...
Then I would have to pick my all time favorite "audio books" on CD...
Then I would have to pick my all time favorite "audio books" on CD...

And since this is a "hypothetical" fantasy... the final book in the Edward and Bella Saga would be available in "audio book" format too....
3. What Gilligan's Island character would you want with you?
Hmmm... never was a huge Gilligan's Island fan.... but I would take Hurley (from Lost) anyday..... he knows how to have fun in a desperate situation and after being on the island for 3 months, he hasn't lost his mind like some of the others.... and since he hasn't lost weight either, he knows how to find food too!

4. How you would spend your day?
Some of this.... 
and swimming with these guys....
maybe build a sandcastle or two... or make an SOS sign...
pray and
listen to this....

5. What 3 items would you hope washed ashore with you?
Going practical here.... (of course, this is assuming I already have an ipod or CD player to play the answers to number 2...)



TAG... you're it!
4 comments:
LOVE It!!!!! LOL at the LOSt guy not losing weight LOLOL
Cute Christy, where ever do you get this stuff??? Anyhow, took the tag and answered on our blog, check it out....adoptionwithlove.blogspot.com.
I love the pictures being part of the post but I sure hate putting them there...what a pain!
See you soon....21 days!!!
Love ya,
Heidi
Loved it, how did you get all the pictures in?
Love mom
Hopefully we don't get stranded on the same island or we'd have to have it out over who gets the diet coke:)
Post a Comment