
Now that my teenager is home from his week long trip to BYU, I have a never ending struggle on my hands... I never get a chance to get on the computer for more than 5 minutes without someone standing over my shoulder nagging me to get off so they can have a turn. We did get enough equipment to run a second computer downstairs for the kids, but the desk we ordered last month still hasn't arrived, so we haven't set it up yet. I'm so sick of fighting for computer time, I'm about ready to set it up on a cardboard box, just to get these guys off my back!
I have lots of things I want to blog about this week, but it's late and I was up at 5:30 a.m. If I can ever get this darn 3 year old to go to sleep, then I can crash and go to bed! More tomorrow, I hope!
3 comments:
I feel your pain. The same thing is going on here, except we don't have a second computer.
I'm so not looking forward to sharing computer time. UGH! I'm sure I could find a box for you to use!
Do I need to call Larry and tell him you need a computer desk or would you just like a box from the garage? LOL! See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment