"Light and darkness cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Light dispels darkness. When light is present, darkness is vanquished and must depart. More importantly, darkness cannot conquer light unless the light is diminished or departs. When the spiritual light of the Holy Ghost is present, the darkness of Satan departs."
-Robert D. Hales
July 2002
3 comments:
LOVE IT!! I made Mark come sit by me so I could read it to him! Very good quote!
That is one of my favorite quotes and since I didn't make it to sacrament meeting...I really needed some spiritual upliftment :)
That is an awesome quote! It reminds me of something Merilee Boyack said at a women's conference not long ago... she was talking about how we view the world in black, white and gray. And then she asked the question, "What do we know about gray?" And then she gave an answer that kinda took me off guard and really left an impression... she said "Gray isn't white" So cool!
Post a Comment