Megan - front:

Megan - back:

Ian - front:

Ian - Back:

This is the first time we have tried "colored" hair spray and Ian said he was sweating "blue" during recess.... yuck! I'm sending him upstairs right now to wash it all out!
I think it's "interesting" that the schools promote things like this, but the kids are NOT allowed to Dress Up for Halloween.... hmmm....
4 comments:
I love it! They don't do many things like that at our school. I think they have a crazy sock day... which, you know, is not nearly as fun as crazy hair day! :)
What a fashion statement! I like Ian's blue hair-how about making it permanent? Megan's rollers remind me how fast she is growing up. Slow down, pleeeeaaasseee!!! Love Mom
I am so oblivious. I didn't even know it was crazy hair day until we got to school. Max probably wouldn't have done it any way, but it was fun seeing all the hairdos :)
love it!
Post a Comment