... in Phoenix when you walk outside at 7:30 p.m. and there is a wonderful cool breeze. Yeah, you heard me right... a cool breeze (very much like a Delta breeze for my CA contingent....) It was absolutely heaven and I'm already planning to let everyone sleep with their windows open tonight! YIPPEE! This may not occur again for several more weeks, so I am going to try to enjoy EVERY LAST MINUTE of it! And tomorrow's forecasted high? 94 degrees! I just can't tell you how happy this makes me!
Today was so much better than the rest of the week has been... I woke up feeling good, and my dog did too... no accidents last night. It must have been an omen for a good day! I've exercised, read scriptures, colored my hair and watched last night's Project Runway.... and I have a chick flick I'm saving for as soon as the kiddos go to bed!
2 comments:
Glad things are going better for you! I really like the part about the cool breeze. Mom is really happy for you! Dad R.
Woohoo! I love it when I have a day when things go at least mostly right. Especially after having some not-so-good days!
Post a Comment