Tonight was our Trunk Or Treat Party at the Church. Last night at 10 p.m. I officially finished the three Halloween Costumes for the younger kids.... whew... what a relief! This is the one and probably only Halloween that my kids are dressed up in a matching theme, so I'm going to milk all the photos out of it that I possibly can!

I ended up making Megan's headband from a coat hanger and lots of cute ribbon and flowers. I now know that Eric and I will be able to support ourselves in retirement if our 401k never recovers... we can work the Renaissance Fair Circuit... I will make these... and he knows how make a mean looking wooden sword that little boys will go crazy over.

Check out those Sweet Thomas Light Up Sandals that are clearly too small... but still manage to find their way onto Brayden's feet more often than not....

Megan and Dorothy.... wait a minute... where did Toto go?
Brayden had no problem with the concept of Trick or Treating this year... He had a great time! And now I have a whole extra week of snitching Halloween candy from my kids... just when we get rid of all the good stuff, we'll get some more on Friday night!
6 comments:
Have you thought of starting a business for real? Really great costumes! Good job.
Does this mean that you are off house arrest and will answer the phone?
Love ya, Mom
Those costumes are awesome!!!! Looking at these pictures makes me miss being there. I would have had the puppies dressed up in the "chick and duck" costumes again. But, I can't find them for some reason. So....no Halloween for us this year. Looks like so much fun! Miss it!
Christy, I am having a hard time picturing you in full Ren. Fair costume. If you end up going that route (but I really think your 401k will recover) be sure and take a lot of pictures. Your grandkids will find them priceless! -- Dad
I wish I could sew. You did such a great job! I LOVE Megan's dress.
very nice!!! you are very talented :)
Wow- the costumes turned out so great! Great job! Just know all of that effort was worth it!
Post a Comment