Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Honesty is the Best Policy

Today I was coming home from an errand and I got Brayden out of his carseat. He was chewing on something and I hadn't remembered giving him any food while in the car. I asked him to open his mouth so I could see what he was chewing on, and he complied, but when I looked inside I couldn't see anything. He closed his mouth again and resumed his "chewing"... I asked him to open up again, same thing... couldn't figure out what he had in his mouth. Finally, I asked him, "what is it you are chewing on, huh?" His reply? "A Booger." Figures....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since every kid on this planet, including both you and Adam, have sampled the delicacies of "boogers" over the years, just look at it as " uhmmm, good protein!"

Anonymous said...

awww boys! kids are the best! but what amazes me is how they will eat boogers but not veggies.. aside from boiled veggies, there really isn't a veggie that taste as bad as a booger, ( just from what I hear, no personal experience that I can remember :)

CoffeeGrind said...

We can always count on mom to air our dirty laundry for the masses to behold in all its glory.

Heres to you mom. And Christy, next time you ask a question, be sure to think, do you really want the asnwer?

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, let's face it, boogers taste good! By the way, it isn't dirty laundry, its culinary habits!
==Dad

Elise said...

Too funny!! Kids never seize to amaze me with the witty and funny things they do!

Unknown said...

I love me a good booger joke.

Melissa said...

Blech! lol Gotta love those kids :D

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

That is too funny...un-fourtunatly Maddy is a huge "fan", but does not eat them....at least I don't think she does :(
I love the new pic.s of the kids!

OurHappyFamily said...

Lol... gotta LOVE kids honesty! That made my day! Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails