BIG SIGH!! Just a few more days, right? RIGHT?? Please... no recounts! No hanging chads! I'm not sure if my fragile mental state can take such antics at this point...
Awww... I can't even think about it! This election stuff (Obama, prop 8, etc) is making me sick... literally SICK! All we can do is try and knock sense into people!
4 comments:
Thanks for the warning! I'll tune in on Tuesday...:-)
--Dad
BIG SIGH!! Just a few more days, right? RIGHT?? Please... no recounts! No hanging chads! I'm not sure if my fragile mental state can take such antics at this point...
Awww... I can't even think about it! This election stuff (Obama, prop 8, etc) is making me sick... literally SICK! All we can do is try and knock sense into people!
Great post... THANKS
Love the pictures - I'm going to have to steal some of your stuff!!
Post a Comment