Reality has come crashing down on me this weekend.
I have my triathlon in 2 weeks and I'm not nearly as prepared as I want to be. (I don't want to be the last one in my age group crossing the finish....)
AND....
I've started making 3 Halloween Costumes from scratch... which didn't seem bad until I realized that we have our Ward Halloween Party in SIX days.... so one whole week of sewing time I thought I had to work on these costumes just vanished into thin air!
So, if you try to call me this week and keep getting the machine, it's probably because I'm either at the gym working out, or I'm at the sewing machine working like mad! Leave me a message, and I'll get back to you after next Saturday night!
Wish me Luck! I'm going to need it to pull this off!
3 comments:
Good luck! Atleast you are accomplishing things - and you have goals!
Best of luck girl! I feel your pain. You can do it! Much love!
Good luck indeed!!! I bought most of our Halloween stuff this year... usually I make things. But it just wasn't happening this year...
Post a Comment