Monday, October 6, 2008
Time Warp
Saturday night we attended Eric's 20th High School Reunion. Talk about a blast from the past... the DJ played all kinds of 80's music for the 1988 graduates! I have some fun pictures, but not sure how soon we'll be able to add them since we are at the grandparents house right now hanging out. We've spent the weekend hanging out with family and today we are playing with legos and watching movies. I brought my scrapbooking stuff and tomorrow I'm breaking it out so I can scrapbook our trip to Maui from two years ago! Yes, I'm behind, but someday I'll catch up! Wednesday we are going to the City (San Francisco) to visit the Exploritorium and Golden Gate Park. I've already wished I packed long jeans... with it being 100 degrees at home, we still aren't wearing long pants yet, but it gets pretty chilly here in the evenings. I'm enjoying it, but I don't want to get too used to it, because I have less than a week before I go back to the hot desert. I don't have to re-acclimate to the desert again! Okay, time to play... I'm on VACATION!
Labels:
Eric,
high school reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We love having you here. Too short a visit! I am soooo glad that Ben could join the cousins during your stay. It's fun watching the kids play together. San Francisco should be fun! Love ya always, Mom
Well, it sounds like you guys are having a good time. I am rather jeleous. Oh well. I'll try calling tomorrow.
Love you all.
totally thought of you when we watched SNL's debats and biden talked about Scranton, please tell me you have seen it!
Sounds like a fun trip!! I hope you're having a wonderful time!!
Post a Comment