Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Part Three

Halloween pictures... Taylor took off to hang out with friends... apparantly he's too cool to hang out with us...



I managed to get out of carving pumpkins this year and we used some cool paint markers to decorated them instead... so much easier for me! Yeah! I took the kids out for the first half of the neighborhood and then I came home and traded places with Eric and he took them out for the rest... we have candy coming out of our ears!!! They definately scored!
Pounding the pavement... I was suprised at how many houses were not decorated or even had any lights on at all (compared with past years on Halloween)... Maybe there are more empty homes in my neighborhood than I had previously thought....

I've already bagged up 2 gallon size ziploc bags of candy and put it in the freezer... one more bag went to a candy drive/fundraiser at Taylor's school and we still have enough to fill 2 more gallon size bags... hope we don't get too many cavities at our next visit to the dentist!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

All your costumes turned out awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails