Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today I turn 35... boy that sounds old, even to me! I remember when I looked forward to being 30... can't really explain why... now that 35 is here, not so excited... oh well!


I have just one request for my birthday - leave me a comment! It can be about anything in the world... but I'm just looking forward to meeting some of my blog lurkers out there! I promise not to bite... and I'm not going to talk politics either!


So, come on... I DARE YOU....


no, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU...


wait, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU...


I hope it won't be as painful as sticking your tongue to a frozen light pole....

16 comments:

jill said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't make lunch...Have a great day!

Methodical Wormer said...

Happy Birthday!

I love A Christmas Story.

Elise said...

Happy Happy Birthday girl!! We so love you here in CA!! Have an awesome day and please do something for yourself today.

Connie said...

Happy Birthday, Christy! You look great and are in great shape. No need to feel old! Hope you have a great day.

LauraB said...

Ahem...let me clear my throat. Ok now:

Happy, happy birthday, Christy, dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!

(Sorry I couldn't get you that president you wanted - I'll save up and maybe buy you a good one in 4 years!)

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

Happy birthday!! I hope you are having a great day and get a chance to do something you enjoy!
Have fun!

Craig said...

35 years ago our beautiful little girl was born! With your snow white hair and blue eyes you brought a touch of heaven with you. We can't wait to give you a hug tomrrow. Happy birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you are such a youngin'

hpe you have a wonderful day!!!

Melissa said...

Sorry, not a lurker, just someone from CA that likes to sit around and listen to your playlist :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a super fabulous day!!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Adria said...

Happy Birthday Christy!!!

Anonymous said...

Well you may not know that though I lurk occasionally, Kyle is your truest fan...reading your blog daily instead of doing homework. Seeing you young and vibrant at 35 and me, well...much, MUCH older and pregnant, didn't really do much to inspire me today! However, I hope you and Taylor celebrated big and had a super fun birthday. Did I tell you we're having a boy? Politics, Schmolatics...it's November 5th and I'm done with that! Oh, you have some GREAT pics on your website -- you've definitely got a major photographic talent going there!
--Kim

OurHappyFamily said...

Umm... I talked to you on the phone today and didn't wish you a happy birthday... how terrible! My fault for not posting on the ward blog (birthdays) yet! Hope you had a great day!!! You're a wonderful person and friend!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday!!
You think 35 is bad?? I will hit the big 4-O in May and certainly feel it! I am not liking that one bit!

I hope you had a great day and treated yourself with something nice and relaxing! Love your blog!

Karen Lambson said...

Christy,

We hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thanks for being such a great member of our ward.

Bishop and Karen

Iver said...

Alright -- I'm not the type to succumb to pier pressure, but since it was your birthday request. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTY! I'm kind of a lurker I guess. We've met but I feel like I've really gotten to know you through your blog and love following it. I'll have you know that thanks to you and another fanatic Twilight fan I know, I have only the Epilogue left in the first book (which I saved because I don't want to be done!)and NEED the next one! Very much not my genre and yet I gave it a try and am HOOKED!

Have a great weekend! Love, Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails