My phone has only rung once today and it was a wrong number. I got to drop Brayden off at a friend's house this morning for a playgroup and spend 2 hours running errands that I've put off because taking him with me would be such a pain. Things like making replacement keys for my RS closet so all my counselors have their own keys, reprinting the funeral program for David that had his middle name spelled wrong, mailing off christmas gifts for my nieces in WA state, returning a CD to Amazon, and scouring local Targets trying to find more supplies for the RS gift we gave the sisters yesterday... we ran out... last year 50 was plenty... this year, not enough. Lesson learned!
I've been doing catch up laundry today. Like washing all the beach towels that have been sitting in tubs on the back porch two months longer than necessary (swimming season was over for us by early October) and I'm finally washing Halloween costumes today so they can go back into the dress-up boxes... the kids want to wear their costumes to make a movie (thanks Heidi and family for the inspiration!)
As soon as the last buzzer rings in a minute I'm going to catch up on TV from last week... haven't seen the Office yet from Thursday and I'm also catching up on episodes of Eli Stone. I love that show, but I guess I'm the only one because my dad told me they are cancelling it. Bummer. At least I have DVR so I have good stuff to watch while I fold laundry... I'm not really into anything on TV during the "daytime" hours....
Tonight I have a band concert, tomorrow a piano recital, wednesday we have pack meeting, thursday a DARE graduation and another band concert, on Friday we have a primary activity after school and then on Saturday Ian has his last soccer game. I will be happy when this week is over.... :) Wish me luck!
5 comments:
You give the expression "supermom" a whole new meaning. Does this go on every week? Wish we could be there to help out with the shuffle. We love you!
wow, don't feel bad about Eli Stone, it's probably the economy because a show I liked Lipstick Jungle is being cancelled as well.
And a boutique... HA (just kidding)! I think you have enough on your plate... holy cow woman! Good luck this week!!!
hey the challenge was the blogger appreciation challenge, under DEC 08 posts.
kinda weird for us to get use to the phone not ringing after we moved here. Didn't take long though before he was back in the bishopric.
Isn't motherhood simply chaos sometimes. Last week was like that for us, I couldn't wait for it to be over. Now we are much less stressed and better able to enjoy the feelings of this season! Best of luck for a stress free, speedy, and trauma free week!
Love ya!
Post a Comment