Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks

Whether or not you agree with me, I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell our former President of the United States,

Thank You.

Not many people have felt the "love" for Bush 43 the last year or so, but I think that too many of us have forgotten the positive things he has done for our United States of America over the last eight years. I will not pretend that I've agreed with every policy decision he has made, but let's not forget that he's been dealt some of the most difficult cards to play in recent administrations.

I admire President Bush for his:

Integrity,

Christian Values and his devotion to His Faith,

Perseverance,

Dedication to Fight AIDS and Malaria in Africa,

Support of the Pro-Life Cause,

Devotion to His Family,

and the Ability to Laugh at Himself.

President Bush wasn't the most articulate, suave or genteel man. He was a Cowboy from Texas. But I feel that he was the "real deal". You never wondered if he really mean what he said, because you knew that he always meant it. I never worried about sex scandals in the Oval Office that plagued former Presidents. I always have appreciated his genuine Honesty and Personal Integrity... even when the world as a whole (except maybe Africa) critisized, mocked and ridiculed him.

President Bush and Mrs. Bush... may you enjoy your retirement and know that even though we aren't represented in the main stream media, there are many of us out there who are grateful for your service to our Nation. May God bless you with the knowledge that you served our country to the best of your ability. I, for one, will be forever grateful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails