Just because I like you all so much, I've copied a lot of other bloggers and friends out there and made a movie trivia quiz. Here's the rules... email me your answers to photofrenzy@cox.net. One point per answer for the name of the movie and one extra point for naming the character who said the quote. No cheating by looking online!!! Be honest... I've got a $5 blockbuster card for the person who gets the most points! Good Luck!
Contest ends on Midnight, Tuesday March 3rd! Winner will be announced on Wednesday morning! Hurry up and give it your best shot!
1. "You keep trying to pick a fight, but I'm still just happy you're alive. "
2. "Okay, this is the little boys' room, and that cave over there is the little girls' room. "
3. "I was just going over my answers to the polygraph test your dad just gave me. "
4. "If he's like, this super-advanced robot, why does he transform into this piece-of-crap Camaro?"
5. "Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."
6. "What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?"
7. "If you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college. "
8. "Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything."
9. "We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!"
10. "You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. "
11. "I am heartily ashamed of myself, L----. But don't despair; it'll pass, and no doubt more quickly than it should."
12. "C-----! I need to borrow some sweats."
13. "Hey, psycho - we're not gonna discuss this, OK, it's over. Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up. "
14. "Not bad, not bad at all. Well chosen briefs I must say. Chicks dig grey."
15. "What color is that - vomit?"
16. "It's not a mistake. They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective. Always a target."
17. "The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid."
18. " You are everything I never knew I always wanted. "
19. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
20. "What do I need manners for? I already got me a wife."
2 comments:
I'm so terrible at these things! I think I only know 4 or 5 of them... and since there is no cheating... :)
It's sad how many of these I know or thought I knew.
Post a Comment