That was brilliant! That was so much fun, I was singing along the whole time! I was born in 1983 but if you know good music, you sure as heck know Toto!! I knew I'd know whatever it was no matter the date. We in our family our very musically cultured ha ha. Thanks so much for posting that. Little things like this make me so happy! This is the BEST blog!
3 comments:
That was brilliant! That was so much fun, I was singing along the whole time! I was born in 1983 but if you know good music, you sure as heck know Toto!! I knew I'd know whatever it was no matter the date. We in our family our very musically cultured ha ha. Thanks so much for posting that. Little things like this make me so happy! This is the BEST blog!
I was in a show choir once, so this brings back memories. Of course, we were never this good, haha! Great clip! Loved it.
Loved the video--thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment