Monday, September 14, 2009

The Name of the Song Says It All...


Two more weeks of September. Two more weeks of 100 degree weather. It's still hot in October, but September is the hardest. Monsoon is gone, over, done. Monsoon this year was a total bust. We had next to no rain, not a decent dust storm, and barely any thunder or lightning.

I can't watch NYC news right now. It's fall already in many parts of the country... they are starting to wear sweaters, and the leaves will be changing colors... It's just too depressing to realize that here, the leaves never change colors!

Fall is my favorite season, and it's so hard to skip it here. We maybe get fall for about 2 weeks. Maybe....

Allergy season is in full swing too. My sinuses are in total revolt and it's not making me a happy camper. After three straight days of sinus headaches, I'm ready to finally break out the neti pot. Ugh...

So, if you don't mind, I'll go to sleep and someone can "wake me up when September ends...."

4 comments:

CoffeeGrind said...

While we thoroughly enjoyed our visit, I was extremely happy to return to our warm weather of about 65 degrees. I certainly don't miss those Arizona summers.

Sheri said...

I'm so sick of the heat. It is getting cooler in the mornings and evenings so I can feel fall/winter coming. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

My head hurts too, but mine is from the weather changing up here. I totally sympathized.

Craig said...

I hate to rub it in, but here it was the perfect day. It rained over night, the sky is blue, there was a light breeze, and the high was 78 degrees. But, back to the high 90s by the weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails