Friday, December 18, 2009

Four Decades

Eric turned 40 yesterday... We have a tradition of opening gifts in our house first thing in the morning. Guess we have a hard time waiting....
I got Eric a new bike helmet. He desperately needed one...

I also made a "certificate" that entitled him to buy a new road bike (with my supervision, of course....)

So, yesterday, snuck him out of work early, we went to lunch, and then went bike shopping. No matter what the budget is, the great bike is always one tier higher than you budget. It's maddening! We went to several shops yesterday, but didn't find anything that Eric loved that stayed close to the budget. Hopefully today or tomorrow, he will find something that we can both be happy about!


After eating ourselves sick at Texas Roadhouse, we came home and had dessert. No cake here... I ended up picking out a chocolate mousse pie at Sam's Club that everyone LOVED. I forgot to buy candles too, so we only had about 10. Much easier to blow out than 40!
A special thanks to everyone who made his birthday so memorable... he had a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails