Way to follow through and use your Wed preschool time! They both look cool, but for a header I like the one with the kids.Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas trip! I'm glad your Dublin house was looking so festive. :)
I vote for the kids too. Very nice work! I'm a wee bit jealous of the time you've made in your busy life for creativity! Janine
I like the one with the kids too!I have Elements too! What a fun program...if I only had time to explore more!
That last comment was actually from me...didn't realize I was logged in under the wrong profile.
I love the one of the kids. Btw, Brayden was HILARIOUS in Closing Exercises in Primary. Ask Ian about it.
I love the first one as I love turtles but it's hands down the kids are the best. Of course I am slightly prejudice!
I like the 2nd one a lot!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Way to follow through and use your Wed preschool time! They both look cool, but for a header I like the one with the kids.
Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas trip! I'm glad your Dublin house was looking so festive. :)
I vote for the kids too. Very nice work! I'm a wee bit jealous of the time you've made in your busy life for creativity! Janine
I like the one with the kids too!
I have Elements too! What a fun program...if I only had time to explore more!
That last comment was actually from me...didn't realize I was logged in under the wrong profile.
I love the one of the kids. Btw, Brayden was HILARIOUS in Closing Exercises in Primary. Ask Ian about it.
I love the first one as I love turtles but it's hands down the kids are the best. Of course I am slightly prejudice!
I like the 2nd one a lot!
Post a Comment