Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Funnies

I love being a mom to boys.  I love that my one girl isn't a crazy intense "girly-girl".  I wouldn't be able to deal with that every single day.  I always considered myself a "tom-boy" growing up, and while I don't consider my daughter a tom-boy, she isn't girly-girl either.  She's a happy medium in between.  Just perfect.

Ian got his Bear badge a couple weeks ago at Pack Meeting.  I wanted to blog about it right when it happened, but I didn't get to it.  I thought about blogging about it just now when he said the funniest thing.  He was on the couch watching a DVR'd episode of Top Gear (arguably Ian's favorite TV show ever), when I walked into the room.  The main host, Jeremy, was laying on a race track writhing in agony when I looked at the screen.  I asked Ian what happened.  He said, "Oh, Jeremy got hit in the Gentleman's Area with a paintball." 

I didn't teach him that phrase, but I like it a lot better than other's ones I've heard.  Maybe watching all this British TV is rubbing off on him.... in a positve way. 

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that. Maybe I'll teach it to my boys - I don't really like the other words they've came up with.

The State of Our Family said...

LOL...seriously!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails