We are back from Maui. We got in Thursday morning. I have been suffering from Jet Lag... and therefore, have not blogged. I have several hundred photos to sort through... from my two cameras and the cameras my dad and brother brought. In the meantime, I wanted to post this before I left, but I didn't get around to it.
We had teacher appreciation week two weeks ago and this is the gift I made for Ian's teacher:
I also made one for a friend who had a birthday that same week.
I swear I saw or heard about the idea on this blog, but when I went back and searched through the archives, I couldn't find it anywhere... but anyway, the idea stuck with me when I heard about it, and since I own one of those fancy Cricut machines, I used some leftover vinyl I had to test it out. I am so happy with how they turned out, I think I will be making many more in the future!
2 comments:
what is the significance of the W?...just wondering.
The W was for the last name of the two ladies I made the candles for... both their last names start with W. ;-)
Post a Comment