If you sew even more than just a little bit, you probably have tried to use a spool of thread for the serger on your machine.... especially for white and black. It's so cheap! But I'm sure you've also discovered that those big fat spools of thread don't work well on a regular sewing machine.
I now present the Cone Thread Holder. Maybe I'm the last person on earth to get one of these, but I can already endorse it as I used it last night for baby blanket assembly.
You can find them at Joann's on the notion wall. I asked the gal who cut my fabric and she walked me right to the spot to get one. Now I just need to get the sewing desk cleaned up so I have room to do some serious sewing!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
No comments:
Post a Comment