I don't really have time to blog today. I am going to be cleaning today. Last week I was amazed at how well my house stayed clean by itself, with minimal effort on my part. This week, there has been NO effort on my part, and it's officially a disaster again.
But, hey, no worries, because I have nothing urgent on my calendar today, I have a good audio book to listen to, and at least I know it will stay clean for more than 5 minutes. And I will attribute my extraordinarily good mood on a cleaning day to the cool weather outside. Woke up and took T to school and it was 68. 68!!!! I know what you are thinking, but around these parts 68 is almost cold, and I immediately came home and opened up as many windows as I could. It's not really cooling my house down at all, but it's just the idea of being able to open the windows up and get some fresh air that has me feeling so happy!
But while I am away today waltzing with the Windex, I wanted to share a blog I LOVE to read. This girl (and no, her name is not really Vern) is hilarious and I eagerly look forward to reading each new post she produces. Today's post comes from a long lost letter her dad wrote, and I finally get where she gets her sense of humor. If I could meet one blogger who lives in the state of Colorado, I would want it to be her. (And in case she sees this, she is not the only blog I read coming from Colorado... I really do like hers the best!)
Click here to have a good laugh for the day. I know you'll agree it's better than anything I could come up with. I only hope that when my son is serving a mission, I can be that creative with my letters to him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment