I’ve been a bad blogger lately. There really is no excuse, except that I’ve been distracted with other things. I’m trying to cram too many projects into my time and blogging was the thing that fell by the wayside.
Here are my top ten reasons why I haven’t blogged much the last couple months:
10. Facebook.
9. I’ve gone out of town twice, just in the last 3 weeks… first to science camp, then to Southern California.
8. Two words: SINUS INFECTION.
7. My callings. I am now an Activity Days leader, a Sunbeam teacher, and a Visiting Teacher. In addition to those, I have a special Visiting Teaching mentoring assignment and I’m the leader for the 4th year hike at Girls Camp. Even with all those together, it’s still better than being Relief Society President.
6. These is my words by Nancy Turner and Matched by Allie Condie. I’ve blogged many times about the virtue of audio books, but every once in a while, I read a real paper book. And when I do, nothing gets done for a week. That’s why audio books are good for me and my household… I can still do housework while listening to a book.
5. Exercise. Up until I got sick two weeks ago, I’d actually gotten back into a regular workout routine. I love exercising, but I wish I didn’t eat up so much of my time. Since I can’t work out before the kids go to school, I don’t start until 8 a.m. and often don’t get showered and breakfast until 10 or 10:30 in the morning.
4. Deep cleaning and decluttering. Some areas of my house haven’t seen a purge in about 2 years.
3. My camera. I’ve been working really hard to expand my horizons and take more pictures. I’m also trying to learn how to take photographs in other settings besides auto. Sometimes it goes well, other times, not so well. It’s defiantly an exercise in trial and error.
2. Photoshop. This can be even more frustrating than my camera, but when you figure out how to do something, it’s 10x’s more rewarding. Again, lots of time, lots of trial and error.
1. Digital Scrapbooking. I know I said I would never convert. But I love that I can do my scrapbooking in my photoshop program. I’m still learning… and my pages are very basic, but I don’t care. It’s getting done. Finally… scrapbooking is getting done. And I am having a good time while I’m at it!
So there you go…. 10 reasons I’ve been a bad blogger. I hereby vow to renew my efforts in April. I’m always thinking about things I want to blog about. I just need to find time to sit down and do it!
1 comment:
Good. I love your blog, and those are all valid reasons. You are one busy peep.
Post a Comment