… is short for Mormon Prom! And it’s not just for Seniors… anyone 16-18 can go! Is it possible I have a child old enough for this? Yikes! Just one week after we let Taylor start driving solo, he took a date to Mormon Prom. Some good friends of ours took a group of the kids to the lake where they rented two wave runners and took turns going out. (Unfortunately, Eric and I had another commitment that day that prevented us from being able to take the boat and join them at the lake.) Then after they went home and cleaned up, they went to Mimi’s Café for dinner and then out to the Barney Sports Complex in Queen Creek for the dance. Taylor had a great time with his date, Amy… and isn’t she the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
I’d say the last minute purchase of the suit jacket at Kohl’s was well spent, wouldn’t you?
1 comment:
Together they ARE the cutest ever! I agree!
Post a Comment