Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

DSC_0546_edited-1

Yes, it’s true… my baby has graduated from kindergarten.  These kinds of things always make me cry, but this one was particularly hard.  It’s hard to describe why… I’m excited for Brayden to move on and start 1st grade.  But there’s something so final about it this time around. 

DSC_0548

The kindies did some fun songs for us… a different version of the ABC song, and a rap version of Old McDonald.  Too cute!DSC_0562

DSC_0586

Brayden with Luke (center) and Brian (left).  Luke is his BEST friend.  I am so thankful they got placed in the same 1st grade class together.  There would have been an excessive amount of tears if they hadn’t.DSC_0613

I think this is the reason I’m so sad to move on from kindergarten.  We got the best K teacher EVER!  Okay, Mrs. B from Dublin was right at the top of my list, but Mrs. C could give her a run for her money.  We were so lucky to get her this year!

DSC_0607    DSC_0617

1 comment:

Shay said...

Yay Brayden! I'm just glad they didn't make them wear cap and gowns like some of the schools here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails