The second half of our visit was spent with Eric’s family. We spent the Saturday before the 4th of July at Stinson beach. It was crowded, but the weather was PERFECT. And when I say perfect, I mean it. NorCal beaches have a nasty reputation for being foggy, having super cold water, and being plagued with frequent shark attacks. The water was still cold (low 60’s I think) but we didn’t have any shark problems that day. It was also gorgeous. We didn’t arrive till almost noon, but by that point, the fog had burned off and it was a perfect 70 degree day. The perfect weather for sitting on the beach without getting hot and sweaty! I did erase about half the pictures I originally uploaded to this post. I didn’t want to overwhelm you with the millions of wave pictures I took. But, the kids will never forget what a great time they had together that day!
1 comment:
What fun water pictures...and you put them together so beautifully! I am also so impressed at the modesty in all the swimsuits! GIRL POWER!
Post a Comment