Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Picture of the Person You Can’t Live Without


eric christyThis was supposed to be the writing prompt for yesterday.  But I delayed this one because I knew we would be getting pictures taken today.  We had our family pictures taken tonight by Annie, which was so fun.  I handed Taylor my phone while Annie took a picture of Eric and I together and he was smart enough to snap a couple with my phone.  Can’t wait to see the real thing from Annie’s camera!
Next month, Eric and I will celebrate 19 years of marriage.  Pretty soon, I will be married longer than I’ve been single.  Crazy!  But I wouldn’t change my life for anything.  I love Eric.  If I had been asked what my plan was when I graduated from high school, it would not have involved getting married at 19 and having my first baby at 21.  But when you find true love, why wait?  Eric wasn’t the type to wait around while I dithered about getting married so young.  I like to give him grief about how his marriage proposal put my travel plans to France on hold.  I still haven’t been to Europe, but there is still plenty of time for that.  And it will be 10 times more awesome with Eric than it would have been while I was single.  Love this guy!

1 comment:

OurHappyFamily said...

Love this post... Love this picture! You are Eric are wonderful people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails