Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Annual Photo Shoot


I usually like to take my own family photos.  Well, I don't LIKE doing it, but I don't want to pay another photographer big bucks for something I can do myself.  But this year, a girl in my ward advertised that she was doing family photo shoots for $65... so how could I turn that deal down?  I couldn't!  You can see more of her work at www.acritchfieldphoto.blogspot.com.  Annie is amazing and I'm so sad we are losing her to the big bad "Y" up in Provo.  But it's good news for my Utah friends...  if you ever want to hire her, just let me know and I'll give you her contact info!

















Thanks Annie for giving me some gorgeous family photos to put on the wall... now I just need to get them printed and hung up somewhere where every one can see them!  

2 comments:

Sheri said...

All of those are awesome! And let me just say you are one hot mama!

The State of Our Family said...

I love these! She is very talented and your family adorable...great combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails