I could wax rhapsodic all day about how much I love Diet Coke, but when I was google-ing an image to include in this post, I stumbled across this blog post that expresses exactly how I feel about it. And please don’t leave any comments about how bad artificial sweeteners and caffiene are for me. I know all these things. Like the other blogger says, “The Diet Coke Obsession is a cult movement, sorta like Scientology… but a lot less weird.” On a side note, I don’t endorse most of the stuff printed on the linked blog above, so don’t explore it on my recommendation. I’m also becoming a fan of Dr. Pepper Ten… but it will never take the place of my One-True-Love!

3 comments:
As you know I love diet dr pepper with dr pepper 10 running a close second. So no judging here :)
You and I share our deep love for Diet Coke or DC as I call it. I think it is the one thing I can't give up, shopping would have to go before my DC.
Oh the good old days. I am so envious.
Post a Comment