I wish I had some glorious story to go with my newest injury, but it was really stupid how it happened. I was prepping dinner and asked Megan to help me clear and set the table. We were bustling around the kitchen and my bare foot ran into her Converse shoe... the law of physics came into play since her foot and my toe were heading towards each other. And I rarely EVER walk around my house in bare feet. I much prefer to have shoes on. Now I will never walk around my kitchen with bare feet ever again!
The good news is that I can almost do any activity I want as long as I buddy tape my injured toe to the one next to it. To play it safe, I'll keep taping it for the next two weeks. Hopefully by then, I'll be ready for my next injury... because at the rate I'm going, I'm not expecting this to be the last setback.
Since my usual routine has been somewhat displaced while I recover from all these injuries, I've been compensating by taking LOTS of pictures. All for my class. I haven't really done any portraits of anyone lately. I wanted to do some over spring break while I was in California, but the rain and other issues melted my resolve and I never found a way to make it happen.
Just to prove that I've done something productive in the last 6 weeks, here are some of my favorite shots taken for my current project that's due Tuesday.
This project has been dragging on for a month now and I'll be super happy when I finally turn it in tomorrow and get to move on to the next project. Hopefully I'll find time to blog again before I finish this class in a month. It's been a great experience and I've learned a lot, but it's been a real time sucker! Well, that and DrawSomething... but that's a topic for another post!
2 comments:
Christy - those pictures are awesome! You are so talented!
So beautiful! That single red leaf one is epic.
Post a Comment