Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cousins

Now I know why I've slacked off so badly on the blog.  Now that I shoot photos in RAW format, it's so much more work to make them blog ready.  (But it's worth the effort...)

Here's some shots from a photo shoot we did just for fun in my hometown with Taylor and my niece, Ashlyn.  They are three days apart and super close.... despite the 800 miles of interstate separating them.  (Thank goodness for cell phones and Facebook, right?)

Ashlyn hasn't had any senior photos done yet, so we went Downtown and had some fun taking pictures of her and both of them together.  These are some of my favorites!

Next fall, Taylor will be who knows where serving a church mission, and Ashlyn will be going to college somewhere in Utah... if not BYU Provo, then I think Weber State is choice #2... then Utah State... can't wait to see where she ends up!  She's one talented and beautiful girl.  I'm so thankful we have her in our family.  








 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails