Sunday, September 15, 2013

Overwhelming.....

In the six months since I've last blogged....

Taylor got his mission call...
Megan got her braces off...
Taylor graduated from High School...
Brayden got baptized...
Taylor and Megan went on a Pioneer trek...
Ian went to Scout Camp for a week...
Brayden went to Cub Scout Day Camp for 3 days...
Ian ran track and made the Bogle Football team...
I ran another Ragnar, went to Girls Camp and planned an epic family road trip....
Eric became a cycling addict and has started a major backyard BBQ remodeling project...
We all survived the two week Church History roadtrip in July....

And...
We said goodbye to our first born son and put him on a plane for two years to become a full time Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Yep... it's been a little crazy around here.  I really want to start blogging again, but I don't really know where to start.  So there... I just caught you all up on the insanity I call life lately.  I'll probably post a couple posts with pics of recent events.... especially of our road trip and sending Taylor off to the MTC.... but don't expect a full recap of the last six months... I just don't have the time or energy!

And in my blogging absense, Google Reader bit the dust.  Well, crap... now what do I do?  Help!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails