Last night at Book Club a friend and I were talking about our favorite desserts... so I decided to post a list of some of my favorite things, just for fun...
My favorite dessert: Warm Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream - I love Dreyer's Ice Cream and there is no question that the safeway brand generic brownie mix is the best in the business... trust me, I've tried them all!


My favorite dessert: Warm Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream - I love Dreyer's Ice Cream and there is no question that the safeway brand generic brownie mix is the best in the business... trust me, I've tried them all!
My Favorite Hobby: this is a tie between scrapbooking and cozying up on the couch with a good book. Due to lack of time, I've also become an audiobook junkie - I check them out at the library, download them onto my mp3 player, listen to them whenever I can - at the gym, cleaning house, car trips, etc. and then erase them from my mp3/computer. Here are some recent books I've enjoyed:
My favorite shopping place: Arizona Mills (Factory Store Mall)... this one mall includessome of my favorite places to shop: Eddie Bauer Outlet, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, Linens N Things, Borders Outlet, Dress Barn Outlet, Nike Outlet, Children's Place Outlet, and a pet store! I love to go look at all the cute puppies, and thus remember why I don't want to do another puppy anytime soon! When is someone going to get smart and put a scrapbooking outlet there???? Wishful thinking, I know.... :)
Favorite Drink: this is a tough one... my #1 favorite is from Sonic - Diet Coke with Vanilla (I try to replicate it at home, and it's good, but not as good as their's...) I also love a couple of Starbucks drinks... in the summer, the Vanilla Bean is great... in the winter it's the Caramel Apple Cider, hands down, no question. (For those of you who are worried, both items are completely Word of Wisdom safe!)










2 comments:
I'm going to have to try those Starbucks drinks. I like AZ Mills too, although I lovingly refer to it as the "ghetto" mall. Was that politically incorrect?
Your brownies made me laugh!! Great job! I love it! :) I have to say that I have never tried the Vanilla Bean, but the cider is a FAVORITE!! Mark and I used to go to Barns and Noble and pick up some almost every Saturday. It didn't last long, but we sure loved it! :)
Post a Comment