
I haven't spent much time on the computer the last couple days
because we are all fighting a headcold around here. Almost everyone has a little bit of it, but no one is really bad. Unfortunately, I've gotten more sinus headaches... which I get often, and I HATE! The thing I hate about headcolds is that they can last 3 days or 3 weeks and you never know what it's going to be until you finally get rid of it. The first winter we lived here we had constant headcolds and it was miserable. The secon d winter we lived here, we had constant stomach flu. To be honest, I'm not sure which one is worse. The flu is bad to be sure, but it's usually over pretty quick. Colds drag on and on and on... especially when we have 2 asthmatics in the house! We just got our flu shots on Saturday, so maybe everyone is feeling a bit low as a result. Who knows... I just want my head to clear up! I had a 3 week long headcold in September, and I'm not ready to repeat the experience quite so soon. While I'm on my "pity party soap box" can I just say how annoying it is to have to show ID at the
pharmacy counter to buy REAL sudafed? The new Sudafed PE is total junk, it doesn't work at all! The worst thing is when you go to the store, just to buy Sudafed, and the pharmacy is closed for lunch... come on... can't these people stagger their lunch breaks??? Okay... rant over.... :)
pharmacy counter to buy REAL sudafed? The new Sudafed PE is total junk, it doesn't work at all! The worst thing is when you go to the store, just to buy Sudafed, and the pharmacy is closed for lunch... come on... can't these people stagger their lunch breaks??? Okay... rant over.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment