I'm not a mom yet, but seriously, that was hilarious. I know my mom used to say that to us all the time. Actually...she might have said some of that the last time we were together. :)
I've had to watch it several times to get everything that she squeezes in there, but it's so hilarious and TRUE!!!
Christy my sister would love this video clip. Can you send me the link?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm not a mom yet, but seriously, that was hilarious. I know my mom used to say that to us all the time. Actually...she might have said some of that the last time we were together. :)
I've had to watch it several times to get everything that she squeezes in there, but it's so hilarious and TRUE!!!
Christy my sister would love this video clip. Can you send me the link?
Post a Comment