Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Transformers: the Movie

Last night we watched the Transformers movie that just got released on DVD. When it was in the theater, Taylor went with Grandma Rossiter to see it and loved it, but we still weren't sure if it was going to be good. Then some other adults told us how good it was, so we decided to head to the theater to see it ourselves, but it was sold out! So, yesterday, I picked up the DVD and we watched it last night. Suprisingly it was a good movie. I liked Shia LaBouef in Holes and he didn't dissapoint in this one, either (is this poor guy destined to have the goofiest names in life??? on screen and in real life!!!). Having that said, it was so funny that I knew all these names from the 80's cartoon and Taylor (now almost 13) couldn't believe that I was well versed in "Transformers" jargon. It was such a kick to see how they took a cheesy cartoon and made it into a credible, entertaining action flick! I think my brother even had some of the toys from that cartoon way back when... I know we had Optimus Prime and I'm sure a few others!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We loved it too! If you go to the Transformers website you can have Optimus Prime call you. My brother did it to me and it was so cool (Max loved it).

Kristen said...

So Mark and I were grocery shopping yesterday and he ran to a different isle to grab something and when he came back he threw the Transformer DVD into the cart (Like I wasn't going to see him!) But we did end up getting it, and it is pretty great! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails