Monday, October 8, 2007

My Favorite Calendar!!!


I was so excited when I was perusing the dollar bins at Michaels today to find this calendar!!! I love this style and it's very unique and can be difficult to find in stores! I've been using this style of calendar for years and it's just the best format ever for people with more than 2 kids!!!
If you doulbe click on the picture below, you can see how the format works - when you first use one like this, the format can be hard to get used to, but it doesn't take long to fall in love with it! It's so great to have room to write everyone's activities in a separate block for each day! I use one column for each of the kids and then the last one for the parents!
So, if you are interested, head to Michael's... they are just $1!!! There are lots of other calendars there too, all for only a dollar! What a great deal today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails