CHRISTY-OLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Wendys
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Strawberries
Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. pepperoni, pepperoni and did I already say pepperoni?
TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A:
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 4 (yikes.....)
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Not sure, at least 5 years ago...
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. no
OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. cranberry red or deep blue
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Drawing a blank.... don't think so.....
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. I'm not sure. You never know, right?
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: No pockets right now... I'm in pj's
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Yes... especially if you've lived in Idaho about 10-15 years ago.....
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: This is a loaded question - my dad is a retired cop, so that would count as "all the time" ... never been pulled over, but I did get a photo ticket in the mail once... NOT COOL!
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Taylor (he was babysitting... wanted to know if they could make popcorn....)
Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Ian
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 8 and 24
Q: Season?
A: Fall - where is fall this year????
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Exhausted... it's too late and I should be in bed...
Q: Listening to?
A: Whatever Eric is watching on TV downstairs... don't have a clue what it is....
Q: Watching?
A: I just got done watching Thursday night's episode of The Office.
RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Breath freely again without asthma meds...
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: part of Spiderman 3, before that it was part of Masfield Park (it's hard to watch a whole movie around here....)
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes, I love to be happy.
TAGOLOGY
Tag, you're it.
1 comment:
I love this! And yes I considered to be tagged... Now I just need to post it! haha
Post a Comment