So there are only 3 more Thursdays left in November and I'm going to try to write about things I am thankful for on each one... here goes....
- I'm thankful for my husband (we are 6 weeks away from our 15th anniversary) and even after all these years I love him more now than I ever have - he's a good man and I'm grateful for his determination, hard work and his one-liners!
- I'm thankful for Taylor and his good nature and his honesty. He's the best big brother for my other kids and I can wait to see him in action when Megan is old enough to date... I won't have to worry about shady boys hanging around her at school with him watching over her!
- I'm thankful for Megan's happiness and enthusiasm - she is such a sweet girl and always has a hug for me (whether I want it or not!)
- I'm thankful for Ian - he keeps me on my toes - he always has something funny to say and he loves to spend time with his younger brother.
- I'm thankful for Brayden and his 2 year old-ness... all two year olds have their moments, but then they do something that is so darn cute that it makes up for the tantrum they just had a few minutes ago! Plus, Brayden is my last 2 year old, so I'm trying to enjoy everything about it... even the tantrums!
- I'm also thankful for modern medicine... so many simple problems in our lives would have been a death sentance in the pioneer days... right now I'm back on my asthma inhalers and I can't imagine how I would survive without them! Maybe 150 years ago I wouldn't have!
- I'm so thankful for my testimony and faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. His love for me truly lightens my burdens and helps me to keep the right perspective in life... when it's all said and done, what really matters????
What are you thankful for???
1 comment:
What a great post! I am so thankful for the wonderful holiday season! It really makes me reflect on what things I truly have been blessed with!! Stay tuned...I am going to put a list on my blog next week! :)
Post a Comment