Only Megan and Ian carved pumpkins this year - luckily for me, Megan did hers all by herself! Ian needed a lot of help, though....
Here's Megan out trick or treating... one clueless dad asked her if she was "Anna Nicole..." she said, "huh?"... I quickly said, "Hannah Montana..." He said, "ohhhh... ooops!" I'm grateful Megan has no clue who Anna Nicole is.....
Getting Brayden to stand still for a picture didn't happen. In the end, I didn't attempt the original costume I bought him (Yoda) because I could remember where I'd put it after Saturday's trunk or treat party. He ended up walking around the neighborhood wearing a Superman cape and carrying 2 swords... one red, one blue... everyone thought he was a pirate when he walked up to their door, but I'm sure they were scratching their heads when they saw the cape walking away....
Taylor re-used his Scream costume again this year. He went out trick or treating by himself tonight... he didn't want to be seen with the little kids. I keep trying to tell them, that people give more candy to big brothers taking their siblings around the neighborhood than big teens out by themselves... oh well... he still came home with lots of candy!
Ian didn't want to sit still for a picture either, he was too anxious to go trick or treating... then when we got back he was too busy ransaking his loot to care about the camera!
3 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun! The pumpkins look great! :)
Christy -
I absolutely love your blog! I haven't read anyone's all week - it's been very busy, and I got to read all about your week. How fun! So glad you enjoyed the primary program - I did too!
Geoff and I were commenting on how pathetic it is that a father would ask a young child if she was dressed up like Anna Nicole. What is the world coming to? I did ask Megan how she was when I saw her at the trunk or treat, but never in million years would I look at her and say "yep...she must be Anna Nicole". Good grief.
Post a Comment