Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Fun Questionaire....

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, And try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy and paste into your blog and change the answers so they apply to you. No pressure, this is just for fun! Merry Christmas!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-love the smell of real but am VERY allergic!

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend- this year, I wasn't going to rush since Thanksgiving was on the 22nd of November, but my kids wouldn't have that - they nagged and nagged, so I caved!

4. When do you take the tree down? About New Year's-ish....

5. Do you like egg nog? One glass a year will satisfy the need, but I don't buy it... I'll just have it at parties, etc.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A hand made ornament from my Grandmother she gave us each year that represented something we did that year.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - Last Christmas I asked for the Willow Tree Set - I LOVE IT!

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad - but I did come up with a great idea for him this year, so I'm pretty proud of myself (and NO, Dad, it's not another Best Buy Gift Card!)

9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom - she's so easy to please!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Ever recycled a Christmas present? I probably have, but I can't remember anything specific!

12. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I remember the year we got waterbeds... my brother and I didn't truly appreciate what a great gift that really was at the time!

13. Favorite Christmas Movie? I'd have to say it's a tie between Christmas Vacation and Elf

14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I buy gifts before November, I'll stash them away and then forget about them, but I try to be done by the 10th of December.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Bark and my mom's Sweet and Sour Meatballs

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both - the big tree has colored, the small tree has clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? O, Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love to be home with my kids

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Only if I sing the song....

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one gift on Christmas Eve (which is always pj's to wear to bed) and then the rest on Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and Long lines

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowman ornaments

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'm getting it - a trip to Disneyland (shhh... it's a suprise for the kids!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails