Brayden sleeping the day away.....
Ian taking a self portrait.... when I saw this picture I laughed so hard... his hair is flattened from wearing a Santa hat all day and I think the look on his face reminds me of Jim from the Office....
Ian and Brayden watching TV in my room using my computer chair (which doesn't belong in my room - they are so close to the screen that Ian is resting his feet on the TV cabinet!
Pre-Christmas stress - At first I thought maybe he was praying, but Eric fell asleep at the computer trying to get itunes set up for Taylor's new ipod.... look at all that mess on the desk - no matter how many times I clean it, it always looks that bad.
Taylor showing off his new ipod....
Brayden with a "grape julius" mustache... yum!?!

1 comment:
The family looks good. I sure miss the kids. Ok, I might miss you and Eric a little too.
Tell them all we said hello.
Post a Comment